Personal Protective Equipment, Fall Arrest Systems and Services
Protection of people in their working environment has highest priority, especially in times of structural change within the industry. Besides appropriate regulations and measures, a vast variety of devices and systems have been conceived to protect people against accidents and work-related diseases.
Ten years ago, the Carl Stahl group of companies expanded its core competence in the area of Lifting Technology to an extremely extensive range of personal fall-protection equipment and systems. Today Carl Stahl belongs to the leading suppliers in this field. Thereby Carl Stahl is worldwide engaged to protect people in all industries and work environments from the risk of a fall. This engagement requires the cooperation with partners, who have innovations which means progressive technologies and provide corresponding solutions for all safety requirements.
We are continuing in this direction by expanding our range of products for 2018 with new occupational safety segments, our aim being to meet the requirements of our customers and interested parties worldwide.
360° work protection in times of structural changes with work protection products from Carl Stahl
New specialist catalog 2018: Work Protection and Fall Protection
In a new and expanded edition Carl Stahl has published the specialist catalog „Work Protection/Fall Protection 2018“. On 254 pages this specialist catalog offers the broadest range in the field of Fall Arrest Systems and Personal Protective Equipment for the prevention of falls. Absolute highlight in this year is the segment „Work Protection“ with the product ranges eye protection, head- and face protection, hearing protection and breathing protection. Additionally to the comprehensive product range Carl Stahl offers consultation, risk analysis, assembly of fall arrest systems, specialist inspections and seminars.
Highlights and novelties
The 2018 edition of the specialist catalog „Work Protection/Fall Protection“ shows the reader a variety of highlights and novelties.
- Work Protection: Eye protection, head protection, hearing protection, breathing protection
- AVAO® BOD Fall arrest and positioning harness: comfortable workplace positioning
- AVAO® SIT Sit- and positioning harness: comfortable workplace positioning and freely suspended work
- EASHOOK OPEN: Carabiner with gated connection point
- ASAP LOCK B071BA00: Mobile fall arrester with locking function
- RIG: Compact, self-braking descender
- IKAR flexible HWB: Self-retracting lifeline with 2 carabiners
- MARK Phoenix and MARK Phoenix Hub: Heat resistant rescue devices including accessories
- INCEPTOR GRX: New developed helmet
- ZENITH and PLASMA: Neck protection for helmets
- TIBLOC B01BN: Emergency rope clamp
- DUO S: Ultra-powerful, rechargeable multi-beam headlamp